We offer a variety of specials and packages at our bed and breakfast in Massachusetts. We also provide a $4 discount per adult ticket to the museum houses of Historic Deerfield (seasonal) and a 10% discount in the museum gift shop.
Winter Burns Dinner
Saturday, January 26th, 2019
Join us for a lively evening of fun and enjoy a 5-course, traditional Scottish meal including Scotch Whiskey toast, Robert Burns readings, music and bagpiping!
- 5:00 PM Doors Open with Cash Bar and Crudités
- 6:00 PM Dinner Begins with Emcee Eric Goodchild to Entertain and Guide Us Through the Evening
To make your night even more memorable we’re offering a 10% discount to those who stay at the Deerfield Inn on January 26th. Mention Burns Night Discount when booking to receive this offer!
Price: $65.00 per person, inclusive of costs for the meal, tax and gratuities
*Tickets must be purchased ahead of time through brownpapertickets.com
- Fourth of July: 7/3 – 7/5
- Innkeeper’s Birthday: 8/21 – 8/23
- Labor Day: 8/31 -9 /4
- Veteran’s Day: 11/9 -1 1/12
- Thanksgiving: 11/21 – 11/24
- New Year’s Day: 12/29 – 1/2
- Martin Luther King Day: 1/18 – 1/22
- Valentine’s Day: 2/13 – 2/17
- President’s Day: 2/15 – 2/19
- St. Patrick’s Day: 3/15 – 3/18
- MA Patriot’s Day: 4/13 – 4/16
- Easter: 4/19 – 4/22
An Historic Deerfield Learning Adventure | February 11th-14th
Have you ever wondered how chocolate became associated with Valentine’s Day? Discover the rich history of this special treat through a series of demonstrations, lectures, tours, and tastings followed by a decadent chocolate themed dinner.
- A double occupancy room at the Deerfield Inn for 3 nights (Feb. 11th – 14th)
- All lectures, demonstrations, and tours
- All meals (3 breakfasts, 3 lunches, 3 dinners)
Price: $795 per person
Learn more and register online by visiting Historic-Deerfield.org
A Gourmet Glance at the Past
Saturday April 13th, 2019 • 5 PM – 9 PM
Please join us for an interesting, educational and tasty evening of food and food history! We will take you through a five-course meal based on dishes of the past with a bit of information about how these dishes would have been prepared or served years ago but with a modern twist.
Price: $65.00 per person, inclusive of costs for the meal, tax and gratuities*
*Tickets must be purchased in advance at brownpapertickets.com
Make a day of your trip and join us for Muster and Parade Day for Historic Deerfield. Revolutionary times will come to life through demonstrations of period crafts & activities, fife & drum music, and a muster!
Special Dining Events
Join us seasonally for something special!
Come for the dinner and why not stay overnight? Each of our seasonal dinners celebrate something unique and are all prepared from fresh, locally sourced ingredients.
Summer Harvest Dinner: Meet some of our farmers and eat what they are growing! A great opportunity to see and taste some of the best from the Pioneer Valley. $65 inclusive for a tasty, 5-course meal.
Fall Game Dinner: A rustic, 5-course dinner and paired, local libations to interest and appease your palate. $65 inclusive.
Winter Burns Dinner: Our yearly celebration to toast the bard Rabbie Burns and an excuse to wear your clans’ tartan! Evening of pipes, readings a 5-course meal and a dram of whisky. $65 inclusive.
A Gourmet Glance at the Past: A five-course meal featuring traditional dishes from the area but with a modern twist. $65 inclusive.
Check back for more details and dates!
Holiday Goodies Enhancement
Enjoy a holiday goody bag waiting for you upon arrival + two deliciously warming cocktails from our tavern with our Holiday Goodies Enhancement. The perfect accompaniment for your cozy winter getaway!
Applicable for stays booked through December 31st, 2018.
Book Online and select Holiday Goodies Enhancement from the Holiday Extras at the top of the add-on page or call 413-774-5587 and mention “Holiday Goodies Enhancement”.
Come visit the magical charm of the street in Old Deerfield whilst touring the museum houses at Historic Deerfield, see the sweet and simple way the folks of the Pioneer Valley lived during the 18th and 19th centuries and while you are here, take advantage of this special offer:
Show your love and date your mate!
Come away and snuggle down with the one you love in any room of your choice. Package includes:
- a bottle of wine
- a box of chocolates
- a vase of seasonal flowers
- two eco-friendly and cozy Deerfield Inn robes to take home
Package Price: $150 (room rate separate)
Room Rates Start at $195.00
Mention KISS Package when calling 413-774-5587 or add to your room reservation under “enhancements” at checkout.
Shop & Drop Package
- Three course dinner for 2 with a cocktail each and priority seating on the front porch on request (some restrictions or supplements may apply)
- In-room welcome basket that includes 2 Champney’s mugs, our house coffee, and local chocolates
- Guest’s choice of $50 gift card to use at the HD museum store, Yankee Candle, Lee Premium Outlets, or Zoar Outdoor (Choice must be known in advance)
- $20 room discount