Choose from one of 24 guestrooms at our Deerfield, Massachusetts bed and breakfast — each one is uniquely appointed to welcome you with New England charm and cozy details.
The main inn offers 11 rooms with elevator access, while the carriage house offers 13 rooms with a staircase to the second floor. All rooms have modern amenities — each has a private bathroom, chamois robes, individual air conditioning/heat controls, cable television, eco-friendly supplies, and complimentary Wi-Fi. Most rooms have a desk or writing table. Two fully handicapped-accessible rooms are also available. Be sure to check out our Specials & Packages to complete your Massachusetts getaway!
Rooms & Suites
Rooms & Suites
|King Suite||3||King||Private bath||Living room, queen-sized sleep sofa, fireplace||Check Rates|
|Superior King||3||King||Private bath||Largest rooms and can accommodate a rollaway bed.||Check Rates|
|Standard King||2||King||Private bath||Period antiques, comfy reading chairs||Check Rates|
|Accessible King||3||King||Private Bath||Carriage House, largest room, accessible||Check Rates|
|Double Queens||2||2 Queens||Private bath||Antiques, comfy reading chairs||Check Rates|
|Traditional Queen||2||Queen||Private bath||Antiques, comfy reading chairs||Check Rates|
|Superior Queen||2||Queen||Private bath||Antiques, comfy reading chairs||Check Rates|
|Accessible Double Queen||2||2 Queens||Private Bath||Main Inn, comfy reading chairs, accessible||Check Rates|
|Traditional Twins||2||2 Twins||Private bath||Private bath, writing desk||Check Rates|
*Room rates are for single or double occupancy. The rate for the 3rd person in a room is $45.00.
We look forward to welcoming you to our country inn in Massachusetts, and would like you to please take a moment to read this important part:
Reservations are guaranteed by a deposit equal to one night’s stay by a major credit card (Amex, Visa, MasterCard). Some weekends, peak and holiday times require a two-night minimum stay.
If your plans change we must receive notice of cancellation at least seven days prior to your scheduled arrival, in which case we will gladly credit your entire deposit to another visit within six months, or we will refund your deposit less a $30 per room credit card processing fee (which applies to all cancellations). For cancellations, within seven days your deposit may be forfeited unless we can resell the room at the same rate. There are no refunds for early departures.
Dog-friendly rooms are available. Please call 413-774-5587 to reserve (online booking for dog-friendly rooms is not available). For a $50 fee per stay, guests may have up to 2 dogs stay at the inn. Guests will be required to sign a “Well-Behaved Dog Agreement,” assigning responsibility for any damages or injuries caused by the dog(s) during their stay.
Check in/Check out
Check in time at the Deerfield Inn begins at 3:00 pm. If you arrive earlier and your room is ready, we will be glad to get you checked in so you can enjoy the day ahead. Check out time is no later than 11 am the day of departure. Depending on check-in activity, late check outs may be available but must be arranged in advance with the front desk. If not requested, departures after 12 pm will be charged a $50 day rate. Departures after 2 pm will be charged an additional day at the prevailing rate.
To reserve a room at the Deerfield Inn there must be at least one adult present in the room of 18 years of age or older.
Taxes & Service Charge
State and local occupancy taxes are currently at 11.7%. A $15.00 per room per day service charge is added to your bill which is distributed to and shared by all housekeepers and breakfast staff, but they are always glad if you want to thank them further if they have helped make your stay a real pleasure.
We are a smoke –free facility. $200 charge for smoking in rooms.
Local fire laws do not permit us to have more than three people in a room, and then only in rooms designated large enough. Sometimes we can count two small children as one person, so ask us if you are bringing more than one child. Room rates are for single or double occupancy. The rate for an additional person in a room is $45.00.
Food & Drink
Continental Breakfast is included with your stay as in-room service and is served from 7:30-10:00. Menu includes house-made granola, morning pastry, locally made yogurt, fresh fruit, coffee, tea, and juice.
Champney’s Restaurant & Tavern at the Deerfield Inn is open for outside dining for dinner every day 4:00-8:00.
More About Rooms
We have two handicap accessible rooms – one with two queen beds in the main inn, and one with a king bed in the carriage house. We also have rooms that connect and adjoin for families.
Deerfield Inn is committed to facilitating the accessibility and usability of this website for all people with disabilities. We will continue to implement the relevant portions of the World Wide Web Consortium’s Web Content Accessibility Guidelines 2.0 Level AA (WCAG 2.0 AA) or such other standards as required by the Americans with Disabilities Act (ADA). On a periodic basis, our website will be tested with assistive technology.
We work to ensure every guest who wishes to visit can do so regardless of their physical abilities. Among the ways we comply with ADA:
- We ensure that individuals with disabilities can make reservations during the same hours and in the same manner as individuals without disabilities.
- We have identified and described accessible features and inaccessible features in our bed and breakfast and guest rooms in detail to allow individuals with disabilities to determine whether our B&B meets their needs.
- We ensure that accessible guest rooms are held for use by individuals with disabilities until all other guest rooms of that type have been rented.
- We guarantee that a specific accessible guest room, once reserved, is held for the reserving customer. We make reasonable efforts with third-party reservation systems to make accessible rooms available through at least some of these services and they must provide these third-party services with information concerning the accessible features of the hotel and the accessible rooms.
- Guests with legitimate service animals as defined in the ADA will be provided access to all areas of the inn afforded to those without service animals.
Accessible Accommodations and Features:
- Our Queen Room is located in the main inn and is accessible by elevator. This room features a roll-in shower, roll under vanity, hand held showers and grab bars.
- Our King Room is located on the ground floor of the carriage house. This room features a roll-in shower, roll under vanity, hand held shower head and grab bars.
- There is handicapped designated parking at the front of the Inn.
- There are no stairs to reach the Inn.
- Once inside the Inn we have an elevator that can take guests upstairs to the guest room or downstairs to our event space.
- All our common areas are accessible by wheelchair, including Champney’s and check in desk.
If you require other items please inform us prior to your stay, and we will be happy to work with you to assure a pleasant and comfortable stay.
Please be aware that our efforts are ongoing. You may email us at email@example.com or call us 24/7 at 413-774-5587 with questions or concerns regarding ADA accessibility, including issues accessing the website or with questions regarding the accessibility and personal needs of the Inn or carriage house.