Pooch-Perfect PackageBy: Jane Howard | On: July 4, 2013
Schnauzer chance to travel with your dog! We have just two dog-friendly rooms, so plan early to avoid disappointment and bring your four-legged friend along when you visit us. Stroll along Old Main Street in historic Deerfield, a perfect mile-long promenade for you, plus trees and fire hydrants for your friend. Stop for a drink of water at the doggie drinking station and then continue on. The state forest hikes are great!
Dogs stay for just $35 at the Deerfield Inn (a one-time fee to cover additional housekeeping) and are treated to a few special extra amenities:
- Gourmet dog biscuits await in your room
- A doggie dish for your use during your stay
- A doggie drinking station outside the inn
- Complimentary clean-up bags for your walks
- A special towel to wipe dirty paws
- A blanket for the bed for dogs that like to snuggle
- Dog-friendly chairs in guest rooms
Your dog is welcome to join you for afternoon tea in the Beehive Parlor or for meals on the porch or terrace in warm weather.
No need to mutt-le through petsitter plans during the dog days of summer! Click here for more information on dog-friendly Deerfield Inn.
Mention Pooch-Perfect Package when calling 413-774-5587 or enter title in comments line if making your reservation online. Good until 8/31/14 and based on availability so plan ahead.