Pooch-Perfect PackageBy: Jane Howard | On: July 4, 2013
Good dogs welcome! We have just two dog-friendly rooms, so plan early to avoid disappointment and bring your four-legged friend along when you visit us. Stroll along Old Main Street in historic Deerfield, a perfect mile-long promenade for you, plus trees and fire hydrants for your friend. Stop for a drink of water at the doggie drinking station and then continue on. The state forest hikes are great!
Add just $35 to the room, and your doggie will be treated to a few special extra amenities:
- Gourmet dog biscuits await in your room
- A doggie dish for your use during your stay
- A doggie drinking station outside the inn
- Complimentary clean-up bags for your walks
- A special towel to wipe dirty paws
- A blanket for the bed for dogs that like to snuggle
- Dog-friendly chairs in guest rooms
Your dog is welcome to join you for afternoon tea in the Beehive Parlor or for meals on the porch or terrace in warm weather. Good until 10/3/14
Click here for more information on dog-friendly Deerfield Inn.
Mention Pooch-Perfect Package when calling 413-774-5587 or enter title in comments line if making your reservation online. Good until 10/02/14 and based on availability so plan ahead.