Bow WOW SpecialBy: Jane Howard | On: July 4, 2013
Good dogs welcome! We have just two dog-friendly rooms, so plan early to avoid disappointment and bring your four-legged friend along when you visit us. Stroll along Old Main Street in historic Deerfield, a perfect mile-long promenade for you, plus trees and fire hydrants for your friend. The state forest hikes and x-country ski paths are great!
Add just $50 to the room, and your doggie will be treated to a few special extra amenities:
- Gourmet dog biscuits await in your room
- A dog bowl for your use during your stay
- Complimentary clean-up bags for your walks
- A dog towel to wipe dirty paws
- A blanket for the bed for dogs that like to snuggle
- Dog-friendly chairs in your guest room
- Afternoon tea & cookies
- Full country inn breakfast
- Your dog with you in the fireplace lobby when you enjoy tea or cocktails
Good until 03/31/15
Click here for more information on dog-friendly Deerfield Inn.
Mention Bow WOW Special when calling 413-774-5587 or enter title in comments line if making your reservation online. Good until 03/31/15 and based on availability so plan ahead.